We've been custom manufacturing
and rebuilding augers for combines, cotton strippers, post hole
diggers, swathers, grain carts and
Load King and Speed King augers since 1970.
- COTTON STRIPPER AUGERS:
We stock mounted augers and unmounted flighting for John Deere
282, 283, 482, 484, 7440, 7445, 7450, 7455 cotton strippers;
IHC95, 1400, 1800 cotton strippers; and Allis Chambler cotton
- AGRICULTURE AUGERS: We
stock an extensive assortment of auger flight for all of your
- INDUSTRIAL SCREW CONVEYORS: We stock an extensive assortment of
auger flight for all of your industrial needs.
- Let us save you money by repairing
the augers out of your stripper
- and save you time
- by exchanging one of our shop
augers for your core auger.
- If its an auger, we can rebuild
it or build you a new one
- at a very reasonable price.
- Give us a Call. 806-634-5465 for a price quote.
ORDERING INFORMATION: We will need to know
- Auger flighting Mounted or
- Helicoid or Sectional Flighting
- Left or Right hand Flighting
- Brush Augers
- No minimum order
Right Hand Auger Shown
- Outside diameter of auger
- Pitch of auger
- Inside diameter of auger
- Length of auger
- Left or Right hand flight
- Required shafts and coupling shafts
- IF YOU NEED HELP
- TO DETERMINE LEFT FROM RIGHT HAND
- HOW TO MEASURE FLIGHTING SIZE
- ANY OTHER QUESTION ABOUT YOUR AUGER
- CALL: Noe Vasquez 806-634-5465